RSS, Social Networking and File Sharing Tools
Although the OpenNRM framework allows members to keep information private, our users can configure data to be portable and social for all object types.
Each object is set up to allow for the following actions:
- Share anything through email. Access address book of members for simple look-up and association.
- Invite members and Create groups.
- Download in multiple formats (file type permitting).
- Follow an object. Keep tabs on the happenings of a particular project, document, dashboard or map.
- Comment and Create Conversation Threads.
- View recently updated and edited assets as a feed from the log files.